Pay It Forward

kingmt01

Registered
Registered
I couldn't find any place that this type if thread really fit but this seems like a place it might do the most good. So of a mod wants to move it somewhere they think is better I'm OK with it.

I'd like this thread to stay active so it can benefit many. I ask that it stays not for profit tho so please no selling in it. Ask for shipping or make it part of the paying forward.

Of you have a extra tool you can post "I have a ____ to offer " or of you need something "I need a ____" of course. If you see something offered you need be the first to post I'll take it then work out details by PM. After you receive something do your best to pay it forward to the next guy by offering something else.

Last edited:
I bought a three piece set of fly cutters from Hong Kong that look just like the set that Grizzly sales with a 1/2" shank. I only used the biggest of the set a few times but I bought a 5 piece set from Enco so I'm going to offer this one up. I'll pick up the ship bill if it is in the USA. I'm not sure if I can if it is in other countries.

CameraZOOM-20150531120245020_zpsktjpnbt0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it........

Sorry pm dosent seem to be working right now, I will try later.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

I got it packaged & the lable printed so if I don't miss the mail lady it should go out tomorrow & be in your hands by the end of the week. I'll PM you the tracking number.

We done this in a reloading fourm I belong in also. That is what I was thinking about when I started this. There was more intrest there then there seems to be here tho. It ends up working out really well & people get what they need & give things away that is just takking up room in their box to someone that is in need of it.

I feel like a heel that I havent responded sooner.
With work, family, and a few side jobs I have been streched pretty thin.
I have some naturaly shed whitetail antlers that can be used as knife or file handels.

uploadfromtaptalk1433820405148.jpg

If anyone wants some wierd or differnt handels shoot me a pm.

I have s pair of uncut antlers that have some wide thin beams on them, if anyone needs some.

Last edited:
The curved ones make great back scratchers!

Back