Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go fellas, you are recovering nicely.

"Billy G"

Carpentry my foot! I used my mill and a slitting saw to cut all the wood. :boxed in:

Not really, but hey, I bet y'all got a grin on yer face now! :grin:

but...but....but.... if it's fractional, what justification do I have to buy a big set of micrometers?

Justification --- Making yourself believe you really need this tool, then you justify it to the wife.

Tell yourself and the wife you need the mikes to verify that the fractions and decimals on that big chart you have really are the same.

"Billy G"

Hello all,
Firstly to everyone on the list for this box, I humbly apologize for my absence. I entrusted someone to drop it off to the past office for me while I was underway with my ship. At the same time, my family went through a move, and the box got packed with all of my tools. I sincerely hope you all can accept my apologies, for I have the box and will send it out personally on Monday. I was unaware of the situation as we were on a very, very limited Internet usage, which was primarily to email family, and I didn't think I needed to ask about the box. After reading through the thread, I'm slightly confused about where it needs to go. I hope Terrywerm or Autonoz will help out in that dept, and that I haven't cut ties with anyone in this community as it has literally stepped me through the first steps of learning this incredible trade.

Suki, It's great to hear you are OK.

I speak for myself that it seems like this was a colossal misunderstanding!

As for the box, I would suggest getting with Autonoz and see about sending it to the next person on the list. Odds get one box evens get the other. Then switching.

Sent from somewhere in east Texas!

I have asked SuKi to send the box back to me. There are others interested and I will see about starting a second list and resending this box out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back