Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to pick a number, How about twenty-six names (six months) on the list and one week turn around. That's half a year per box.

Since no one else has written out a set of tentative rules here goes. This is only a suggestion. Please modify and change as you like. After everyone has has their say we may have something every one is happy with.

1. The box is always the USPS midsize box $12.85. This is a flat rate box so weight does not matter. No anvils please.
2. The guy who came up with this idea is the chief list keeper and has the final say in any dispute.
3.When a box arrives, you have one week (seven days) to subtract what you want and add the same number of items or something of equal value.
4. The master list of all the names, addresses and phone numbers stays with the box so you know the next guy to ship to.
5. At the top of the master list is the name and phone number of the chief list keeper for questions and answers.
6. If there is nothing in the box that turns you on you may still add something if you wish.
7. There may be more than one box if someone wants to start another one. Same rules apply but the chief list keeper must be notified.

I know I probably missed something so add or change as you like. It's only a start.

With the arrival notice returned, pm the address & phone number in answer to
the arrival notice, and note send - on date ( not strict) .......BLJHB

Since no one else has written out a set of tentative rules here goes. This is only a suggestion. Please modify and change as you like. After everyone has has their say we may have something every one is happy with.

1. The box is always the USPS midsize box $12.85. This is a flat rate box so weight does not matter. No anvils please.
2. The guy who came up with this idea is the chief list keeper and has the final say in any dispute.
3.When a box arrives, you have one week (seven days) to subtract what you want and add the same number of items or something of equal value.
4. The master list of all the names, addresses and phone numbers stays with the box so you know the next guy to ship to.
5. At the top of the master list is the name and phone number of the chief list keeper for questions and answers.
6. If there is nothing in the box that turns you on you may still add something if you wish.
7. There may be more than one box if someone wants to start another one. Same rules apply but the chief list keeper must be notified.

I know I probably missed something so add or change as you like. It'
With the arrival notice returned, pm the address & phone number in answer to
the arrival notice, and note send - on date ( not strict) .......BLJHB
I still don't understand how the guy who is to send me the box is going to get my address and phone number.

I will add more tomorrow. The sender will contact you via a message and request your address and phone number. You will do the same to the member you are sending it to.

All the names and addresses are on the master list that stays with the box so you can see the next guy in line.

And where does this master list come from? It's the responsibility of the sender to contact the next person on the list for their info. 1. It gives the sender an opportunity to ensure the person on the list is still able to participate and 2. It keeps a list of everyone's info from floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back