Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill,
I guess you got my address because there was a nice 30lbs box waiting for me when I got home, this thing has some serious weight to it!
I filled up the air space created by taking these out, I have been lacking a decent scriber for forever:

The tapping calculator and thread pitch gage will be useful and the LED light will be perfect for my small drill press.
I loaded it back up with some good stuff.
This is a great project, thank you Terry for organizing!
I will try to get this shipped in the morning but on Saturday at the latest.
Jon

It is a shame about loosing pictures from Photobucket, I could not find the original picture to upload again.
I thought that whoever put the three carbide insert tools in the box would be interested to know that I just finished making three AXA size tool holders for them, just waiting for the rest of the setscrews from McMaster Carr to complete them. Fist time to make something with a dovetail on it, I am excited to use them! Everything home made except for the set screws.
toolholders.JPG

Sign me up for 2018, but put me down about on the 15th-20th space on the list please.

Extropic, any photos of what you kept?

No photos yet. I will post some though.
The box is still with me.
I've got to admit it's been on the back burner since it's getting retired 'till 2018.
I've looked at most of the contents and made some preliminary selections.
I don't remember who built the aluminum case but it sure is the bee's knees.
I suspect the box is too heavy to throw so USPS handles it reasonably.
All the miles it's traveled and I didn't even find a dent in it. Kudos to the builder.

No they just like to rip the outer box up.

Terry, please sign me up again. This is a fun thing we have going here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back