Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the box arrived today. I went over everything in the box and decided to only take two things. The micrometer is to replace a 1" mic of lesser quality that I have. And now completes my Starrett collection of mics that I frequently use. 20170630_111736.jpg
Once I get the address for next in line, I will send the box out. This was fun! Thank you for letting a beginner have a go!

Just waiting for Mach89 to send his address to me. Then the box will be on its way.

Give it a few more days, it is vacation season. He might be out of town. If you don't hear from him by next weekend, let me know.

I would say if you don't here from Mach89 this weekend then skip to the next person. You ok with that terry? Never mind, I just read the reply you gave. Sorry

Yes, I would agree, as that is the way we have normally done it. If Mach89 responds after the fact, we can still include him further down the list. I had intended to contact him by email, but he never supplied his contact information (email and phone number) so doing that is not possible at this time. Time to move on, I guess.

Message sent, but the system acted... weird. Gonna resend it, just 'cause.

Message sent, but the system acted... weird. Gonna resend it, just 'cause.

I got your message. I still haven't heard anything from Mach89. I'm going to send the box out to Randy tomorrow afternoon. Depending if I get called in to work early, I might have to send it Tuesday. Regardless, it will be in the mail no later than Tuesday.

I didn't make it to the post office today. It's going out Tuesday afternoon when I wake up. Dang night shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back