Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'm not sure of SOP here but I messaged the next person for info and have yet to get a reply how long do I wait till I move on to next winner?

Looks like boostin53's last post on TH-M was Feb 11, 2017. Four months! Not a good sign.

He last logged in on May 24th. I have sent him an email to alert him of his need to login for the pass around box. If you don't hear from him within a few days, speak up and we will go from there.

He got back to me he just got back into the country. So I'll mail asap next day or so and we will all be joyous

Looks like boostin53's last post on TH-M was Feb 11, 2017. Four months! Not a good sign.

Yes, four months is my last post. While I don't post often, I do often read the wisdom of the wonderful people here.

And like already stated, I was out of the country for awhile. I had some family business to take care of. No worries as I am back and don't plan on leaving any time soon. The box, when I'm my possesion, will be sent out as quick as possible. I do work nights, so my update posts will be either later afternoons or early mornings.

Thank you guys for understanding.

Welcome back. My post are all over the place depending on what is going on so it does not mater when you post, Just join in the fun.

Any updates on the Pass Around Box?

Tracking 9505 5134 5888 7179 0942 80

It's my fault guys I don't have a good excuse other than I'm dumb. It's on it's way.

Will post up what I kept today later on when I get home. Wasn't a lot I wanted but had to take things out to put my stuff in there. I left the rubber bands in there though... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back