Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the box is at the post office, Have to go pick it up. with work, hospital etc may be a couple more days, other half should get out of hospital tomorrow, but will have to watch keep an eye on her a bit not she will not be able to do much besides sit in a chair or be in bed for a few more days. Sorry for the delay.

No problem, Autonoz. Glad to help.

So where are the pics of the new shop? Without photos it didn't happen ya know. :grin:

Ken, the delay is no problem. It will be a relatively slight delay in the grand scheme of things anyway. Thanks for keeping us all up to date!

I would take one of those,

Box is on it's way to VTcnc as of this morning. Will be sending him the tracking number.
took out a few small items, and replaced with others. Trashed one item that was in the box, Someone had put a large plastic syringe that was in small pieces in the bag.
Box is still in good shape except for the striped screws. If anyone has any of the press in screw thread inserts along the way. Did not have any or I would have tried to put some more in.
Also the box must have gotten really hot at tome point as you can see the shielding on the reamer melted. And there is another piece in the box with melted stuff on it. Hope someone likes the stuff I put in .
IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0309.JPG

Evening all,

Received the Pass Around Box from kvt today. Everything arrived in one piece!

Condition of the box: corner screw inserts are stripped out. The middle inserts on each side are still good so go easy on those when you remove and close the lid and I think it will last a couple more shipments. I don't have any inserts to put in there...maybe someone else can come up with an idea?

Lots of good stuff in that box...I attached a photo of my prize. Hopefully someone down the line likes what I replaced it with.

FanMan is next on the list. PM'd him for his address and will get it out as soon as I get his address.

IMG_1678.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back