Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, they limit it to 75 lbs ... but that might just be for international shipping.

Hey, need the address of the next person sent to me, From what I could find CookJ320 has not been on in a while. I will try to keep it moving once received.

I sent him an email to give him a heads up that you have been trying to contact him for his address for sending the box. If you do not hear from him within a few days, let Autonoz or myself know, and we will go from there.

I also made a change to the list due to a member request. He will be travelling and asked to be moved down the list so that his absence does not hold up progress, and I have honored his request. So, be sure to refer to the list to see who follows you based on the updates.

Roger that, Also may take me a little bit to get at it fully, wife will be in hospital for a few days. but will get it out as quick as possible. May take more than a day or two.

No problem, Ken. Even though the box has been moving along very nicely the last few weeks, we know and expect that there will be small delays from time to time because life has a way of messing up our best laid plans.

Okay, I got an email back from cookj320 and he has requested to be skipped at this time due to an extremely busy work schedule. So, Ken, please contact vtcnc for his address instead.

I knew things were goofy I just got an email back for someone diff from who I was trying to contact, Some how when I was trying to contact cookj320, I wound up with Airlinerefuler No where close in name, do not know who that happened. will get pm out to Vtcnc

I knew things were goofy I just got an email back for someone diff from who I was trying to contact, Some how when I was trying to contact cookj320, I wound up with Airlinerefuler No where close in name, do not know who that happened. will get pm out to Vtcnc

Kvt and I connected this afternoon so things keep moving along. The next person after me wants the box shipped after April 8th.

Kvt and I connected this afternoon so things keep moving along. The next person after me wants the box shipped after April 8th.

I moved that individual down the list a couple of spots as mentioned in post #112, so you will now be sending to FanMan instead.

I moved that individual down the list a couple of spots as mentioned in post #112, so you will now be sending to FanMan instead.

Ok got it! Thanks for the correction!

Thanks everyone for keeping the box moving along. And a big thank you to you Terry for keeping the spreadsheet up to date. I have been really busy building a new shop and have had little time to get on here. Now that my shop is completed I will pay more attention to what is happening with the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back