Pass Around 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, I know that the Tapatalk interface is a bit clumsy to use. PMs or "conversations" should be used to exchange mailing address information but all other communications for the pass around project should be right out in the open as posts in the thread. If there is any doubt about who you should send the box to next, please post in this thread and we will help you out. Sound good?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

I sent FLguy a pm. So as long as I hear from him by Sunday the box will go out Monday.

While it is not part of the rules, it would be good form for everyone to get the address of the next recipient before it is actually needed. Alternatively you could send your address to the person ahead of you on the list. For instance, cs900 has had my address since early December. Just a little extra effort and planning and many more people could enjoy this every year.

Jon,
That's what I did last year. As soon as I new it was going to bernie I sent him my address. Sometimes it's not good to send it too early as some people forget it was sent. After all some of us are old and forgetful.

In other words, if you send it "too early", worst case scenario you have to do it again. I don't really see the downside. Whatever.

Now what? Leaving out my own confessed sins, is there something else going on?
Is there something else going on? I presume the postal people have done their
Duty, I have the receipt , Etc. .........BLJHB.

Yes, Liberal Arts, there have been some more small problems, none of which are related to you or reflect upon you. Long story short, the box is moving again, and that is what really matters.

Reactions: kvt
Autonoz,
I haven't heard from FLguy yet and I will be having a scan done for my cancer Monday. So not sure it will go out Monday but I will try if I hear from him today. All packed and ready fo rlabel and taking to Post Office.

ok...just got Flguy's info. I will be out most of today with doctors so it will have to go out tomorrow. I am on my way out the door now for a busy day. But will definitely get it out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back