Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can fully understand that, It is to the point that I may put a lift on my lathe to list parts and chucks.
Lucky for me, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, My kid and her husband live about a mile away.

Ken

I would be happy to help lighten the load. I have a fair amount to contribute which is not especially dense. Maybe we can shift the proportions a bit that way.

Not a bad idea, Jon. I have not had my hands on the box lately, but I know that it is currently in the 35 to 40 pound range, which may be an issue for some of our participants who suffer from various ailments.

Just letting you all know that I heard from The Liberal Arts Garage today, who currently is in possession of the box. He has been having some difficulties but is hoping to get the box sent off next week. Please bear in mind that he has some physical difficulties that require him to get help just to move the box, not to mention getting it to the post office.

Since next week will be in the new year, I believe it is time to end Pass Around 2016 and begin Pass Around 2017. I will be making the necessary changes shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back