Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that mitutoyo found a good home. And the price on that box is correct. I saw the logo, opened the box and despite having a bunch of 0-1" mics already, I got pocket-burn and handed the guy a lightly smoldering twenty. Then I walked *briskly* away. :) It is accurate, and I figured it'd really make someone's day to get a really nice micrometer. Enjoy!

Ok, just received the box from dlane, and will try to get it out first of next week. To late to get it out today. Will have to get the info for the next person on the list. I out something in for some of the ones that do the old cars, Primarily some of the old British stuff. Just something small. Will get some pics of various items I kept.

Ok, Next person is woodrowm, he needs to send me his info, Sent message waiting results. Will try to get pics of stuff later today or tomorrow

OK, box is on it's way, as of this afternoon.
Put the box up on his scale, He went to move it and said it was heavy, Then I pointed out all of the heavy stickers on all sides, He then went and got a bigger caution heavy sticker and put on it.
he is like what is in that thing. I said Machinist tools. he just kind a shook his head.

Looks good. Thanks for moving it along in a timely manner.

Good afternoon - Hey I received the box last nite and will have it on it's way in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Woodrowm

Yahoo! Got the box late The night before last, and I'm finally getting a chance to spread it all out today! Awesome box! Cool stuff in here! I got a lot of cool stuff to add back in so I got to sort this all out. This thing is packed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had already sent Bernie my address, since I am next on List, because I was going to be away the weekend. Well I am also going to be busy for the nest week or so. But I will check the box when it comes in and get it out ASAP. I have to weld up a couple cross members on the wife's truck so she can use it. And my softail broke down and I had to have it trailered back from Marienville, PA. So once the truck is done I will be busy with that.

I will however take the time to post here when the box comes and when it goes out.

Well the truck and the bike are all fixed. So just waiting for the box now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back