Parts for Worcester dd2 drill grinder..

ramsay

Registered
Registered
Hello everyone: Merry Christmas... Looking for a drill cradle for a Black Diamond drill grinder model dd2 Cheers mike

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230519_185910.jpg
    20230519_185910.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 5
I have a little Hilco universal that only came with one of the attachments. I had a patent drawing that showed the other one so I built it from scratch (this was when I only had my Seneca Falls Star lathe, and very little experience).

I suspect you may have to do the same, it’ll be a fun journey if you can’t find original parts.

Here’s my Hilco.

John

I have a little Hilco universal that only came with one of the attachments. I had a patent drawing that showed the other one so I built it from scratch (this was when I only had my Seneca Falls Star lathe, and very little experience).

I suspect you may have to do the same, it’ll be a fun journey if you can’t find original parts.

Here’s my Hilco.

John
I have adapted other attachments to the machine and they work well from 3/16 up to 1 1/2 drills but would still like to have the cradle proper.. I have part of it, but the way it is designed, it sticks out like a sore thumb and is cast iron so that is a recipe for disaster... I suspect it was missing because it had been broken at some point and discarded.. Happy New Year!

Back