Paper Towel Holder

RandyM

Mr. Deliberate
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Well, if you read my light switch thread you may have notice my paper towel holder on the light frame of my toolbox. It seems all you can buy today is those cheap plastic ones. Here is my first machining project after my mill resto. It is made completely of aluminum with a glass bead finish.

Paper Towel Holder 1.JPG Paper Towel Holder 2.JPG Paper Towel Holder 3.JPG Paper Towel Holder 4.JPG Paper Towel Holder 5.JPG Paper Towel Holder 6.JPG Paper Towel Holder 7.JPG Paper Towel Holder 8.JPG Paper Towel Holder 9.JPG

Well if you are going to kill it.... might as well Overkill it!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Awesome looking though! Could double as a material roller if necessary!

-Cody

:thumbsup: I Over kill everything I do.

Last edited:
You must now build the worlds most fantastic tape dispenser to match

Matt, actually I would consider it if I needed one. I am always making things I need, or making them much better. I not only like being creative, but practical as well.

Huh... 6061 scotch tape dispenser... What a waste... Everyone knows 7075 aluminum would be a much better choice! :roflmao:

Matt, actually I would consider it if I needed one. I am always making things I need, or making them much better. I not only like being creative, but practical as well.

Just read this post. I thought I had the hot set up with two cupboard hooks Two pieces of tie wire one piece of 1/2" allthread and two 1/2" nut with washers.

Randy I always love your over kill projects. You are an inspiration sir.

Jeff

Randy I always love your over kill projects. You are an inspiration sir.

Jeff

Just read this post. I thought I had the hot set up with two cupboard hooks Two pieces of tie wire one piece of 1/2" allthread and two 1/2" nut with washers.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You guys are great, but trust me, no one has more fun playing in their shop more than I do. But, when you really think about it, we are all over the top when it comes to this hobby. Really, machine tools in your basement or garage? :whiteflag:

Back