PAID projects?

If we PAID you to post projects, (say $50-$100), would you post one of your projects?

• Yes

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My usual method to deal with photos and drawings is to upload them using the photo icon. The idea being to build a catalog of document attachments that you can then select at the appropriate time to insert into the post. Thanks for the feedback.

Jim

Hey Jim, when posting attachments try scrolling down until you get to the "Attachments" section and then select the "Manage Attachements" button. Might be a better way than the "Photo icon.

11-14-2013 6-41-17 AM.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and ideas Randy. I would like to post the current project that I am working on and since it is rather large I would break it into 2 or 3 segments. It would also have to have a video clip of 3 or 4 minutes to help explain the usefulness of the product. Before I get started on this I will try and obtain more experience in using the software.

Jim

I haven't responded to the poll, and don't really plan to.

Main reason is that I'm already more than happy to describe my projects and post the descriptions here. Don't see any need to get paid. If I think it's worth writing up, I'll simply do so, as I have done several times already.

And why should I ask for money to do the same thing that so many others on the forum have been doing so wonderfully for free and for so long?

Sounds like a "no" vote, doesn't it? But parsing the poll question makes me just a bit uncomfortable. The way the question is worded "... if we DID pay you, would you do it," sounds like only a scoundrel would say no ... almost like admitting you'd "take the money and run."

Anyway, the bottom line for me is that I sincerely like the forum just the way it is. Thanks to ALL of you!

Back