Our Latest Woes .....

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
My wife had surgery today for a broken humorous at her shoulder ball today that she achieved by falling down the steps in the home last Saturday evening . Everything was successful and went as planned and we are hoping for a speedy recovery from her . This past Wednesday night , our smallest Sheltie puppy Charlie jumped from my son's hands and also broke his back leg and will require surgery next Tuesday . The daughter and I both got surgery at the end of 2015 , me for my rotator cuff , she for her ACL . I'm really hoping this will all end soon . I'm running out of bones ........................... On a plus note , I HAVE signed up for the frequent flier program with MedStar Health . They say things run in 3s , we are well past that ! :dejected:

I'd trade for that injury for what I have and feel lucky.

Hope you're all past the rough patch!
Get well soon to all the two legged and four legged.

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ask for the frequent user's discount? :congratulate:... My little sister is the only person that I ever knew that had an orthopedic surgeon on speed dial...and it did get used several times calling on his specialty.

On the serious side of things, I hope that all are doing well on the road to recovery.

Believe me, you never run out of bones to injure. We've threatened our daughter that if she keeps getting hurt we're gonna put her in a bubble.

Wishes for better luck.

I feel your pain. My wife and I have had so many surgeries we kid each other that we're on the organ reduction diet.

I can relate. Hang in there, things WILL get better. Cheers, Mike

Back