OT My other passion...Chainsaws

aametalmaster

Registered
Registered
I have 23 of them, 11 the same model. Here is my 1976 Echo CS-1001VL 100cc that i bought in a box and completly tore it down and fixed what it needed to run again. I went to chainsaw school so it was pretty easy. Now to find some big trees here in Ohio. It came from northern Calif and was packed full of redwood dust so someone really used it hard. All of the carb linkage holes were egg shaped so i modifed a new carb body to suit. The biggest log i have cut was 44" this summer...Bob
[video=youtube;0wDHmbmKG3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wDHmbmKG3g&feature=BF&list=ULS0ARBWiuSqc&index=4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lets see. I have an old car. Its been in my garage for the last 21 years waiting to be turned into a nice hotrod. Its a 1964 Ford Fairlane 2 dr sedan which was the base car for the Ford Thunderbolt. I am going to build a tube chassis and put in my '71 429 engine which i have 2 of. I have lots of collections. I have 25 old Schwinn bikes from the 40's to the early 80's. My dad had a welding shop ever since i was a little kid. He also sold chainsaws from the mid 60's. I went to work as a welder when i was 18 and welded and repaired chainsaws. I went 3 times to a small repair school to further my saw repair which i still love. And i have 7 dogs and 3 cats...Bob

Back