Opinions On Hf 12x36 Needed Please

A few of the accessories that came with it, the toolbox with all the hand tools, change gears, live and dead centers, extra jaws, couple of shars bit sets with extra inserts, New unopened boring bar holder for the tailstock, boring bar set, faceplate and 4 jaw still in cosmoline never used, 3 jaw, highest quality chinese dial indicator with mag base, and just a bunch of loose bits and inserts and misc stuff. Guy said he purchased it in 09-10 with a 20% coupon.IMG_0679.jpg IMG_0676.jpg IMG_0675.jpg

If you got all that for $500, you should call the cops and turn yourself in, because that was a steal!

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Wow! I first thought good for you on such a great deal. Now I'm just jealous.

You can't beat that with a big stick. That's great I hope it is everything it looks like it is.

I have to say the guy I purchased it from was a pleasure to deal with, he had simply moved on to other things and just wanted it out of the way, so far other than the grime and some surface rust that should clean right up I haven't found anything wrong other than the power switch problem and I knew that when I first checked it out, I think it'll do all I need to do.

Back