Olivetti T6 Drill Machine

I looked at the site again and it looks like they're right around the corner from you. Maybe show up with a 6-pack if you find out they have a manual. :lmao:

I just looked, Wolcott is the next town over. About 6 miles to their door. I will call tomorrow. How did I miss that??? LOL

"Billy G"

Jerry Kenny from Clock Tools has no paperwork either. Bummer. Nobody was available at Precision so I will try again Monday.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with Precision Methods. They have a file on the machine and are going to allow me to see it Wednesday. My fingers, toes and eyeballs are crossed.

"Billy G"

Finally a decent lead. Now to hope it's the right model.

I'd take a digital camera just in case they let you see it but not take it to make a copy.

It was a totally different machine. There was nothing that we could use. Back to the search. (Sigh)

"Billy G"

Bill is it possible that threaded hole is just for inserting a bolt to extract the shaft/bearing/quill whatever that is retained by the circlip?

Cheers Phil

Or maybe to put threaded rod in to push a stuck taper out of the nose of the spindle?

Its handy when manufacturers put little threaded holes for pulling or pushing parts but can lead to some head scratching moments :)

stuart

Back