Old Scraping Class and Misc. Info

Re: Teaching a Scraping Class this weekend and next week here in MN

If anyone does a class in Fort Worth, count me in. I'm very interested, but Tyler is too far for me to drive.

If anyone does a class in Fort Worth, count me in. I'm very interested, but Tyler is too far for me to drive.

I had a day class in Dallas a couple of years ago and those of us who didn't live there stayed at a hotel. I think in few days a couple of guys will be announcing plans for a class in NC. We are also planning a class in the Bay area of CA for the spring. I will teach anywhere.. If anyone in the Fort worth area has a Big Garage shop let us know. I don't need much to hold a seminar. There are 2 guys in NC who are working together to organizing a class down there. They met on here reading posts and Pm'ed each other.

Richard,

If you were to do a class again in the Minnesota area I would certainly be interested in atttending. I missed out on the class you had last summer due to not having any vacation time left for the year but that's the way life goes sometimes. I realize it might be a while before you have one around here again, but I will keep my eyes and ears peeled for that day when it comes.

Please also count me in for a MN scraping class!

Uglydog
Dayton, MN

Back