No Posts Since This Thread Started...awesome News

David S

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
When this thread first appeared I tried to respond to the purpose of this thread...of course it was locked, so I couldn't... duh.

However the good news is that among all of us newbies and old pros, no one has ever experienced any goofs or blunders.

Everyone a hi five.:encourage:

David

Hey, I'll take that cutter off your hands for you.....

In my often expressed opinion, one major blunder is creating myriad subforums when a maximum of a half dozen will do the job nicely. . .

Ive done that with end mills always annoying, big ones damage the work little ones get damaged by the work , ahhhhh.

Stuart

Power up a Bridgie with the drawbar wrench sitting up there- THWACK! Boy that's hard to loosen!
Crash the carriage of a SB 9 into the chuck and hear the busted off toolholder smack the shop wall 20 yards away.
Did both when I was a young dumb whipper snapper, lived to tell the tale. My shop teacher Mr. Riddle would have chewed my rear.
Mark S.

Certain sounds really catch the shop teachers' ears. My dad commented that he could hear the compound tapping a chuck from 100 yards away. Had enough kids do it, he was like Pavlov's dog hitting the master power switch in the shop.

Bruce

Back