No April Machines

That's great news about the PM25MV machines. It's also outstanding that PM gets on the forum and talks to us and lets us know what's going on. In my book I know I made the right choice in going with Precision Matthews Quality Machine Tools.
Hope the judge/courts favor on your side with the web designers lack/quality of work.

Agreed! I too think it is a very good thing that Matt from PM will take the time to post on this forum (not sure if this is only one he posts to). That alone shows me he really cares about his customers. I can't wait to get my PM25MV!!

IMHO if that web developer would take a lesson from Matt in customer service and satisfaction he wouldn't need to take up the court's (or Matt's) time...

Glenn

I paid for and got put on the list for a PM1236 back in January. I am super excited, but I know the wait is just part of the game. I got my PM932 last year and have been nothing but pleased with the machine. It is actually kind of working out good because I am moving into a different house in 4 weeks, so now I don't have to move my lathe to a different shop after it is delivered, I can just have it delivered to the new place.

anyways, I am super excited to get this and sell my humongo 15x60 southbend. i move every 3 years so this should be a little more manageable.

...I just got back from court this morning, from a web design company who is suing us...

You have the worst luck in web designers. While their site does look more up-to-date than yours, it is simple boilerplate, and far from complete, and definitely isn't 180 hours. Yes, the original "boilerplate" was probably 180 hours, but "your" website isn't the first one that has been squeezed into that template with a minimum of work on the part of the web designer.

btw, I like that Sharp automatic 618-2A grinder they say you are selling for $2000, when can you ship me one? :D (I think they forgot to put a 1 in front of the 2... and even than it is a few thousand short...)

Matt,

I appreciate the offer!!! I am only that far away, but couldn't ask you to do any more for me. You have done good by me already as far as I'm concerned.

I wish more companies were this willing to work with their customers....

4 phone calls to my insurance company with no answers about my coverage Vs. one posting on a website and an offer to deliver to me....

Hi. It took a long time to find someone who just ordered a PM1127VF-LB. I am about to do so myself. Can you tell us when you placed the order?

And, when you do get it, will you post your impressions, etc?

Is there a place where PM1127VF-LB owners hang out?

Thanks.

Sorry about the last post ... I see another thread in which I can see the order date. But, please post when you do receive it.

Hey guys, no need to worry, we should be able to ship PM25's very soon here. They were due in here April 25th, they are just a few days late now, but very very close, should not have any problems at all. I am guessing within the next 5 days or so from what our broker said.

And Yes, Arizonavideo makes some nice CNC Kits for these if anyone is looking.

MKindler, do not worry, if you are stuck in the house and it will work out on your end we can run it up for you, I think you only live about 40 minutes away right? You have waited long enough, no reason to make you wait even more!

And guys who mention the web site, I am working and trying so hard to get a great site done. I just got back from court this morning, from a web design company who is suing us, because they said they did a complete web site and everything for us, and that I wont pay the balance. Here is a link if anyone is interested qmt.gmmstaging.com What a joke. Not a horrible site, but they are saying they have 180 hours in work in it, and there is no way.

This was started back in July 2014. And this is everything that had done until January 27th this year. None of those pictures on the top are mine, they were all their ideas. But they are trying to say they have 180 hours in to this site. Every other designer I have talked to says 10 hours at most. And they want $16,000.00 (Yes, $16,000.00, no extra zero in there) for what they have done on that site. I am getting so frustrated that I just might go to web design school and do it myself. What a joke. I was up until 3am getting things ready for court this morning, when I should be answering your questions and working on machines. That is what really frustrates me. But it was just a local court, and the lawyer says they do not follow the law, its more opinions, so chances are he has no idea what either side is talking about, so will split it down the middle, then we have to appeal and go to real court. More of a waste of my time.

Oh and our logo is nothing to do with this web designer.

Anyway, nothing to worry about on the PM-25MV Mills, they are not far out at all. I know what it is like to wait, I get just as excited as you guys do about machines coming in. But for us, its all just work, I don't to play with them as much as I want to anymore!

Perfect timing on those too, we just got another warehouse too, so much more space for inventory. Finishing up moving things in now and getting back to normal, our address did not change, just added space in the same industrial park here.

Lots of machines coming in soon, we have plenty of PM-932's if anyone wants any of those too, we will try to always have those as a stock item, fast to ship.

I also want to keep the PM-25's in stock and a bunch of other machines that are really popular, and we have some new models coming out soon here too (Big brother to the 1340GT, a Taiwan made 14x40 with 2" Spindle Bore), a smaller geared head mill, the Sieg SC10 with modifications (Its not quite just the factory offering, not huge changes but quite a few smaller ones that add up)

Lots going on here, if only I can get this darn web site done to show everyone! I do have a new, local guy who seems great though, 10 days and he has more done than the place above ever did.

Thanks for posting. Any remaining, lingering questions about machine choices have vanished. An owner of a business that takes the time to comment here is commendable. Thank you. And it's encouraging that your web site might get improved soon. It would have been more encouraging for a shopper (for me) to be able to find detailed information in a consistent manner. Hope the new guy puts together a dynamite site. If you want someone to really poke at the new site (test it) before it goes public, let me know. I'd be happy to do that, gratis. I used to make man-machine interfaces for a living, and testing from the users' point of view (at the user level) was a very important aspect of a deliverable system.

This is the place. There is also a yahoo e-group called "Blue Machining", although it isn't as active as here.

I tried to join that group... after repeated attempts that failed... gave up.

PM machines are well represented at this forum!

Back