Nicholson USA Files

EmilioG

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Looking for new, NOS, USA Nicholson flat bastard, lathe and MagicCut files in the 8"-12" range.
Ebay is asking for too much money. Will consider trades or trades/cash.

This tag back may be too late, but if not then how many of each are you looking for ?

I bought out an old sole practitioner machinist's shop contents a few years back and can take an inventory for you of what files I have extras of. I have a good amount and selection (more than I will ever use myself).

Someday I was planning on determining my long-term needs and taking the rest and listing them online myself but I am looking to raise some cash to buy some new machine tooling so seeing your ad just now again got me thinking that maybe I can help take some of the sting out of that...if your itch hasn't yet been scratched then send me your email address via PM and guide me more/let me know what I should focus on exactly and I will revert back with pics and pricing for your consideration. I am back and forth over the border all the time and can ship flat-rate with USPS out of Buffalo no problem.

I'll also have to check EBay...I have no idea what the sellers there are looking to get currently for these items but I do know that the good vintage files are way better quality than most new ones I see available at the few stores that carry them new. I'm pretty sure I can do much better on pricing than you can get online if I have what you're after (and there is a good chance of that IMO).

thanks !

Do you have USA lathe files? 10” and 12”?
I bought most of the Nicholson and Pferd files I needed. I only need two new long angle lathe files. Thanks. Let me know what you have.

Back