New to me *8 inch rotary table

Bobbycoke

Registered
Registered
I just purchased an 8 inch cross rotary table the seller believes it was made by YUSA of Japan....I will try to post pix anyone know of this brand?? Good Bad or Ugly only paid @$200 and looks to be in excellant shape has an indexer any info [manuals or parts lists ] will be helpful ........Bobbycoke

I have a 10" Yuasa rotary table with a separate indexer for I think it is every 5 degrees. came with the manual, works perfect missing one lock down nut I will have to make. paid $140 I would prefer an 8" this is a shade to heavy to lift easily

An 8" Yuasa for $200 is a bargain. Everything I have used that is labeled Yuasa/News is very high quality, built to last and accurate.

Yuasa, brand has been around for quite awhile and there reputation seems to be very good. I bought a 10" rotary table from enco before there being dropped . The precision model , I wanted accuracy over name. I'm almost positive it's yuasa , haven't unboxed it even. Not gonna worry about the weight , I'm adding an actuator with 375 lbs push n pull with an overarm like a jib crane. A hook and strap I'm in.

Back