aliva

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
I've noticed in the past month or so when I log in there are only 2 pages of new posts listed. In the past there were at least 7 pages. where did the other 5 go?
I don't recall changing any of my settings.
Is there something that I can do about this?
Thanks

Do you need to log in again? I will report this post to the rest of the staff. Perhaps the owner needs to deal with the problem.

I noticed a few days ago that the New Posts list doesn’t contain all of the new posts since my last visit. Since then I have been using the Recent Posts list which shows more (I assume all) new posts in bold.

As an example of the discrepancy, I last visited the forum around midnight last night. I marked all forums read before I signed off, as I always do. When I logged in this morning around 9:00, the “New Posts” list contained 7 posts time stamped from 12:21am to “8 minutes ago”.

Then I clicked on “Recent Posts”. That list contained 12 posts at the top of the list in bold letters designating posts that were new since I last visited the forum. They also ranged from 12:21am to “8 minutes ago”.

That pattern has been consistent. I have compared the 2 lists probably a dozen times since I noticed the difference and “New Posts” always lists only about 1/3 to 1/2 of the posts the are bolded as new in the “Recent Posts” list.

Edit: I'm referring to the lists that you get when you click on "New Posts" and "Recent Posts" in the menu bar at the top of the homepage, not the list that runs down the right side of the homepage.

Tom

Last edited:
aliva,your problem is being discussed by the moderators.

Back