Here is your account. You have both new posts and recent posts.

upload_2016-7-14_8-39-52.png

(Nels, on your account)

Don't know how to post screen shot of what I see, but it isn't like that.
The second row of tabs " spy ,search forums, watched forums, watched threads, etc,ect
But the .... Get me there
Thanks

I'll grant that currently, while we are tuning this new add-on up, things may be a little awkward. Please be patient and we will do our best to make as many people as possible happy. I'm sure not everyone will be 100% satisfied with the final result, but all we can do is try to meet the desires of the majority. It's simply not possible or practical to customize each user's interface, and we won't be spending too much time trying to do that. There are always functional issues that most users never know about that affect everyone that take precedence over individual detailed issues. As long as you can get where you want, even if it is a little awkward, that may just be how it has to be. For myself, I have to go through a few extra steps to get where I want, but it's because we are changing things trying to make people happy. I'm willing to be inconvenienced a bit if we can please the majority, and I hope everyone can adopt that way of thinking.

Thanks tony , Nels, the little dots get me there
Wounder if Adblock has anything to do with it

On my menu bar I have "Resent Posst", "Resent Poss and Threads" and "New Posts and Threads" which all seem to do the same thing - is there supposed to be a difference?

Also if possible bring back the "New Posts" link at the bottom of the thread. It was much simpler than having to scroll back up to the top.

Not a show stopper, just a suggestion if you are looking at improvements.

Don't know how to post screen shot of what I see, but it isn't like that.
The second row of tabs " spy ,search forums, watched forums, watched threads, etc,ect
But the .... Get me there
Thanks

If what you see isn't the same as the screen shot I posted while on your site, the problem is likely on your end, the browser or something else you have on. Yes, an ad scrubber could cause it.

I don't know who to thank but my "new posts" button is back!
Thank you, thank you!
Jim

Back