New Pm1440gs coming soon to nj

I wonder if that includes a 1236 to Alabama? I better get more boxes moved out of the way.

Following this. Been saving up for the 1340gt but now I'm really eyeing the 1440gs. Let us know what you think.

PM-1236 is still a bit out, they are on a different shipment. 1236T is in now, but not the PM-1236, not quite yet. I meant that the 1440GS were all shipping now, sorry for the confusion!

And CCSOFirearms, you are pretty close to us, you are welcome to stop and see them in person if you would like to. Only about an hour from Morgantown.

PM-1236 is still a bit out, they are on a different shipment. 1236T is in now, but not the PM-1236, not quite yet. I meant that the 1440GS were all shipping now, sorry for the confusion!

And CCSOFirearms, you are pretty close to us, you are welcome to stop and see them in person if you would like to. Only about an hour from Morgantown.

Definitely plan to one of these days. I make it up to Pittsburgh on a fairly regular basis.

Still waiting.... I hope I'm on this delivery list. They hit my card last wed... bad day at work and I'm really excited about getting this lathe.

Let me sit quiet and relax.. I do have a really nice and shiney smooth new chuck to look at and rub all over lol

Rich

Still waiting.... I hope I'm on this delivery list. They hit my card last wed... bad day at work and I'm really excited about getting this lathe.

Let me sit quiet and relax.. I do have a really nice and shiney smooth new chuck to look at and rub all over lol

Rich

Check your spam folder. My shipping email went into my spam folder.

Thanks, was a good idea, not there though. I am hoping they ship tomorrow... or I may have to wait till the following saturday... man, this waiting is really rough lol
Rich

man, this waiting is really rough lol
Rich

It is. Many here have gone through it, including me. But...once you get your machine delivered, the waiting quickly fades into a distant memory. :)

Back