New Acer E-Mill 3VS. Oh, She's Purdy!

WOW! Brand spanking new and out of the box. Get her wired up and running. We need to see chips flying Bob.

Oh, I really like where it sits also.

DSC_0109.JPGI think you will really like it. I bought mine a little over a year ago and love working with it. Very quite and holds close tolerances. Unless your floor is really uneven I don't see any need in bolting it down.

Let me know if you have any questions on it.
Congrats, Bob

DSC_0109.JPG

That's pretty serious looking earthquake damage... How close are you to any of that big, large movement damage?

Bernie, I live in Fairbanks/North Pole, about 95 miles north of where the pictures were taken.

Bob

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! Brand spanking new and out of the box. Get her wired up and running. We need to see chips flying Bob.

Oh, I really like where it sits also.

Thanks Randy. I work a 2 on/2 off schedule and just went back on shift today. So, I won't get much done during the next 2 weeks. But then...

Bob

- - - Updated - - -

I think you will really like it. I bought mine a little over a year ago and love working with it. Very quite and holds close tolerances. Unless your floor is really uneven I don't see any need in bolting it down.

Let me know if you have any questions on it.
Congrats, Bob

Sandia I looked at your posts and pictures before I bought the mill. Thanks for the info. One thing that is different on mine is the 3PH motor is made in Taiwan and is not a Baldor motor, which I believe you have on yours. Hopefully it will hold up ok. Mine does have a 5HP rated Toshiba VFD. I probably will take you up on the "asking questions" offer.

Bob

Man, that is a beauty. I'm thinking about getting an e-mill and e-lathe. Acer stuff seems to have a great reputation.

Back