My photobucket album.

Hi all, it worked a bit, this is a shot of my two sheds combined with an all weather corridor to keep me dry in the bad weather.
John.

Good for you John I tried and tried photo bucket flicker with no avail I managed to get some pics in the send to a guy but I can not for the life of me
how you get em out. Im use to right clicking then say send and where to It wont do it. oh well my first 1950 Brownie worked well.

Good for you John I tried and tried photo bucket flicker with no avail I managed to get some pics in the send to a guy but I can not for the life of me
how you get em out. Im use to right clicking then say send and where to It wont do it. oh well my first 1950 Brownie worked well.

With Photobucket, while your are logged in to your account, go to the photo that you want to use. On the right side, towards the middle of the photo is a box that says "Links to share this photo". Left click (no cut and paste) the IMG box and it will be copied to your clipboard. Go to the forum and paste (CTRL V) that link.

PBucket_zps170843d9.jpg

With Flickr, log in, open the photo and there is a square box on the bottom right, that has an arrow pointing up and right. Click this box and select BBCode (Bulletin Board Code). This you will have to copy. Left click it and it will turn blue. Copy (CTRL C) and paste (CTRL V) the link. On some BB's, not this one, you can hit "reply with a quote" and you will see the link that the poster used to get photos to show. Hope this helped, and didn't confuse you worse.

9130300416_2a9394cf14_z.jpg

PBucket_zps170843d9.jpg

9130300416_2a9394cf14_z.jpg

Back