My new (to me) Bridgeport MILL w/CNC conversion

Kennyd

Active User
Registered
Kennyd, I was sweatin' bullets putting my Bridgeport in the garage with the skid-steer. I couldn't imagine putting one in the basement.

Mark

Thanks guys, I just added more pictures to the part 2 album for your viewing pleasure:D

Kenny, you cheated. You had help! ;)

Very nice set-up you've got there, and a great job on the move.
Something I noticed though - I think you have your X-axis scale mislabeled in the pics. (Part 2)

Congrats on the upgrade. Color me jealous... :cool:

Kenny, you cheated. You had help! ;)

Very nice set-up you've got there, and a great job on the move.
Something I noticed though - I think you have your X-axis scale mislabeled in the pics. (Part 2)

Congrats on the upgrade. Color me jealous... :cool:

Thanks Willie,

I was just testing to see if anybody was reading the captions-Yeah, that's it! Good catch, thanks for the heads up-I just fixed it.

Nice mill but the pictures of it going down the stairs were enough to scare me. I don't have the courage to try something like that. :faint: Thank goodness it worked. I hope you are not planing to move ever.

Jeff

Nice mill but the pictures of it going down the stairs were enough to scare me. I don't have the courage to try something like that. :faint: Thank goodness it worked. I hope you are not planing to move ever.

Jeff
Nope, not moving! It really was not that bad-having the correct equipment makes it doable.

Back