My New 1340GT

Sure he's referring to the operator, John, but maybe he'll send you some "selfies"!!!

There is not doubt there will be a 'loose nut' behind the controls of my 1340 for a while...
Missed that one completely... (insert pic of slapping forehead... hey leadership team... where are the emoticoms... :D )

Smiley sets have not been uploaded yet. Last I heard Nelson was getting an error when trying to load the emoticons we used to have.

THX!

I did not use a lot of them... however a couple on the basic page were fun:
LMAO
ROFLMAO
THUMBSUP
VICTORY
WAGGING FINGER
SORRY
UPS GUY
PANIC
HAPPY
THINKING
ETC

THX to all the folks that put in the hard work for the upgrade... still figuring out the new forum... it looks nice!
John

To get over the threshold just use several 3' lengths of 2" pvc pipe on either side of the threshold and just roll it in. Mike

That may well be the easy way to do it... and I just happen to have a bunch of SC40 2" PVC around. I figure 6 pieces (min 4 at one time) should be enough to support around 1200#.

THX!

You guys waiting for your 1340s: Has anyone heard anything yet? I know the weather is bad, and that I'm probably dead last on the list but man this is getting tough... :)

I have Emailed with Matt to add a few things to the order... as of Tuesday they have not shipped. :(
I suspect any day now... however with the weather as it is... the freight carriers (last fall it was UPS ground for my PM935), may be holding it up.

I am guessing sometime next week (last week of Feb) for delivery to me (last fall took 4 days from Pittsburgh in good weather). Maybe if Matt can get them out by Friday... they can 'travel' over the weekend. ;)
Thankfully, mine is going to one of my supply houses... as I have two heating and AC system changes to do next week.
Probably get the mgr at the supply house to bring it to me at the end of the day.

Then the fun begins...
*Build the stand and paint it
*Mount the cabinets on the stand and the lathe on the cabinets
*Wire the VFD including a cabinet
*Mount the DRO head (not sure where that will go yet)
*Cleaning
*Adjusting
*Compensating for the nut behind the controls... :rolleyes:
(And along the way mount the toolbox under and between the cabinets... I am thinking to build a small platform on the stand, rather than hang it from something below the chip pan).
Then the REAL fun begins...
MAKING CHIPS :cool:
(Now where is that icon of dancing around happy... LOL)

Waaahhhh...

I want a tracking number... :cool:

In due time, I am sure.

Good for you Marcus!

Back