My Little Balls Are Falling Out (i'm Askin For It)

one more..

wrong size shaft vs nut
or balls

did it come assembled??

they did not come assembled. i have emailed them and asked for a copy of what i bought. we'll see i guess. its a .631 shaft if my memory serves me. its been 10 months or so. i did order them all at the same time however. based on what you have said, I'm pretty much sure that its lack of balls in the system. thanks much. and they are a little difficult to re-install, not impossible but difficult. . . :)

ask them how many balls should be in there per that size

I might want a DRO in the future so I'm not going to say anything smart, this time.

ask them how many balls should be in there per that size

they said 63 or something, i just ordered another nut. the dam thing was only $27 bucks or so but the shipping was $18 . thats from ROTON. i will not be ordering anything from then ever again. holy crap, it weigh'd about 8 ounces. then when i went to install it on the ball screw, three balls came rolling out. . . . i think it had something to do with which end i started it on. . . . but the guy said it won't hurt it to be a few balls short. . . so we will carry on carrying on i guess. . .
when this last shipment of DRO's are gone I'm going to quit. i need the time to do my own things . . . . . . only so many saturdays left, and like most others, i don't know how many. . . . . . .

Back