My Friends Shop Next Door

It's been a while since I took some pictures of my friends shop. This one realy caught my eye. She is a Linclac. The front is a 1947 lincoln and the back is a 1953 Cadillac with a Continental spare. Power comes from a Olds Rocket 88 motor. Pictures to follow.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*******Gator********

I saw that car on " my classic car with Dennis Gage "

Heres one for the Mopar lovers.
1962 Plymouth Sport Fury. Big block 440 with a 5 speed trans.

NO radio , A/C or power steering.Just pure hot rod.
Was in the shop to install electric "Cut Outs"

**********G************* cool cars 052.jpg cool cars 052.jpg cool cars 063.jpg cool cars 054.jpg cool cars 057.jpg cool cars 058.jpg cool cars 060.jpg

More eye candy.
23' T bucket all tricked out.cool cars 064.jpg cool cars 067.jpg cool cars 065.jpg cool cars 066.jpg**********JADIP*****************Gator****************************************************************

What a fantastic collection of cars. Thanks for sharing! The black Mopar is really a clean work of art!

Just a few pictures of a '58 Vett bone stock 283 with a 4 barrel backed up with a four speed.
I almost forgot the "Wounderbar" radio.
*******Thanks for Looking****************JADIP***********Gator****************cool cars 078.jpg cool cars 076.jpg cool cars 074.jpg cool cars 080.jpg

My friend Brian outgrew his shop so he moved down the road a piece. He's got twice the square footage as his old shop and a lift. Sweeet no more crawling on the floor.
Heres a few pictures of current projects in the shop.
cool cars 3 002.jpg cool cars 3 003.jpg cool cars 3 005.jpg
cool cars 3 004.jpg
1953 Vett with 150hp blue flame six with three side draft carbs and a two speed automatic trany.
..........More Later............Ran out of Batteries........................
*****TNSTAAFL*************G******************cartangrysj1.gif********************

cool cars 3 007.jpg cool cars 3 006.jpg cool cars 3 009.jpg

All 1953 Corvettes were WHITE with a red interior, all had Powerglide 2-speed automatic transmissions mated to 150 HP, six cylinder engines with three carburetors and dual exhaust. This is the rarest Corvette. Of the 300 built, 255 are accounted for today.

Back