My first try at posting

ariscats

Active User
Registered
I just repaired an old Sony Camera (by accident)!! Trying to test Posting.looking to the North resized.JPG OOPS ! Something Happened.This Is a view looking North.view to the South .JPG This is looking south.When i will be used to this i will try some more.

Ariscats

looking to the North resized.JPG view to the South .JPG

Very nice looking shop!

It looks like you have one of everything.

Gary

Very nice looking shop!

It looks like you have one of everything.

Gary

Thank you.I am missing something. SPACE!!! This is a small country you know and Athens is really tight packed.

Ariscats.

Nothing starts my day as good as a pic of a well organized and well equiped shop. Athens is gonna be hard to find any more room in anytime soon. You could just send your overflow to me and I would be glad to give it a home for you. The commute to Florida in the US might be a bit tough, but you willl get used to it afte bit...Welcome to the group and thank you for the great pics.
Bob

I love the shop but I hate seeing someone who has more stuff in there shop with less square footage than I do. It's like a challenge for me to re-organize things better and buy another tool. Keep the photos coming, I'm guessing the work that comes out of that shop is even more impressive than your organizational skills.

Shawn

Thanks Shawn.Dimensions are 9.35 by 3.45 m internal.I am expanding to some commonly used space.I
will post photos later,I hope

Ariscats

Nothing starts my day as good as a pic of a well organized and well equiped shop. Athens is gonna be hard to find any more room in anytime soon. You could just send your overflow to me and I would be glad to give it a home for you. The commute to Florida in the US might be a bit tough, but you willl get used to it afte bit...Welcome to the group and thank you for the great pics.
Bob

Thank you Bob.I might send something of the overflow,but many things have a Russian (Soviet) origin. Very
probably will be stopped and taken to Jail. LOL !Thanks again
Ariscats

Last edited by a moderator:
Back