MSC looking up??????

I'm one of the few who actually likes MSC, well now, not in the past. I get great deals from them (I've posted many times before so I won't repeat here). Not as good as Enco days with discounts but many times I get better prices from MSC than anywhere else.

IIRC, the emails that said you would get Enco pricing for one year was only on items that you purchased from Enco in the past that you would be repurchasing from MSC, at least that's what I remember reading but I could be wrong. That really doesn't do any good for me so I just ignored the emails after.

However there was one email that holds true. It said for Enco merged users, you would always get free shipping for over $49. It does work for me but doesn't matter as I usually just go to my local MSC outlet to avoid shipping charges on anything, even freight.

Count me in as a loyal MSC customer also. Will, you are not a lone.

I had to convert my Enco login to the new MSC login. Once I did that I get better pricing on MSC. I've actually found them to be competitive price wise on some stuff I buy but not everything. For some stuff you can choose import or domestic, import is usually cheaper but I've found the quality of import stuff getting better. So far I've had good luck with MSC and if my order is over about $30 I get free ground shipping. Also sometimes the have good discounts in their monthly flyers. So far I like MSC.

I keep trying to get behind MSC, no issue with the discount they give me and the free shipping. Its the forkin website that gives me error 400 code when I try to change my credit card on file, or if I miss hit a key putting in my password they lock me out for an hour. As much as I dislike Travers they are starting to get more of my business as is Shars and Ebay. It was a sad day when they bought Enco, I remember Enco from the early 1980s, what a change.

Back in the seventies I had an account with them . I would pay monthly for orders by there billing. I'd call an order and there price was always less on my bill then there catalog. I bought lots of items from them , they were small but growing now there Hugh and are not worried about customers like they did. As they grew things changed then it just got to where there prices kept climbing when I started paying double what I did a short time earlier, I just paid the bill and went to other companies. Enco was great but there days done. Time for the other hungry little companies .

Back