Miniature Demon V8 Build

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. Unfortunately, when doing builds like this, life gets in the way sometimes and that is what has happened here. I do intend on continuing on this project, but I am not sure when. As of now the block is milled and that is it. If I manage to get the time to work on it at all, I will update you all. Again, sorry for the lack of updates, I hope you all understand

Chris, I fully understand. I have been building a 18 cylinder radial engine for over 4 years now.

"Billy G"

And I'm still watching / waiting. I understand of course... we've all been there!

I cut the cam on my nc doing a surface milling it with a ball nose end mill also just a practice one out of aluminum. In the end I did the real ones that I used in the engines on the lathe with the offset fixture.It worked out pretty well but did take some time. Built 2 of them I worked on them on and off for about 5 years.

I created the 4 axis G-code for the Little Demon Cam last year
for a friend. He cut an Aluminum sample first.
He still has a long way to goView attachment 246864
hi there i am new to group i wonder if you can help me as well with the cam for my cnc mill 4th axis i am building demon but cant get the cam right if you can please

Back