Mini Decimal Inch Chart Where To Find

intrepid

Registered
Registered
I'm looking for a mini chart for the back of my dial caliper. Ive seen these somewhere before but now that I want one I cannot find it anywhere. I know they were made in inch and metric and decimal. Had one on an old caliper but gave that one away. Where do I find one?

You might check 6" stainless steel pocket rules. I have two that have charts on two of mine. I also have a 6" aluminum rule that was an advertising gift from Aurora Technologies, Inc. with metric, fractional inch and decimal inch conversions. Or just buy a HF digital caliper for $10 when on sale. Bring up your number and hit the inch/mm button. I believe for under $20, you can get the one that reads fractions as well.

I agree 6" ruler sold at the big box stores has thhe chart on the back.

Thanks guys the rule will work but I still would like to find the mini charts.

Intrepid, what exactly are you looking for? A fraction to decimal conversion chart? Also, what dimensions do you want it to be? I can whip one up in excel easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

Intrepid, here is a fractional to inch chart in 64ths to an inch. It is about 2.90" x .85". It is about as small as text as I could make it and still have it be legible. Is this kinda what you were looking for?

Attachments

• fraction_to_decimal_mini_chart_2.90x.85inches.pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 35
What I'm looking for is a metal stick on chart similar to the one attached below. The one I'm searching has inch to metric and may have fractions.
HTB1R2z4FVXXXXXbXpXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

I haven't seen metal ones before. Here is an inch to metric chart that is small enough to fit on the back of my Mitutoyo 6" calipers. You could print it and laminate it and stick it on the back.

Attachments

• inch_to_mm_mini_chart_.95x1.74inches.pdf
    183.7 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Mike, I just printed one. It will work for now. I just wish I could remember where I bought the one I had many years ago.
d

Back