Mid 90s Top Secret Paperweights

I will post pictures, I have some kiln dries 1/4 sawn white oak that will make a great case, or possibly some walnut I have been saving for a special project. After receiving, will determine how best to design the case and if two cases will be better, can't express my satisfaction at this point. Thanks.

What you are looking at is the evolution of the round that shoots around corners , otherwise known as the OICW. Objective Individual Combat weapon . Google for more info.

Back in the 90s my crew developed this weapon . It was classified top secret back then and was way ahead of the times . I had to remove tooling and download my programs at the end of each day , and all machining was done behind screens even though we were in a secret lab . Funny thing is , Popular Science ran an article on our gun before it was de-classified . I found that to be quite humorous ! Anyways , I held onto these as conversation pieces for potential customers . The warheads are tungsten 20mm grenades , they are caseless ammo and they are inert . Some have gone downrange . I machined these on a Hardinge HLV-H , Leblonde Makino Count 15 CNC lathe and Prototrac equipped Bridgeport mill . They are in need of a new desk to rest on . They make for great conversation and are cool to throw at your annoying bosses !!! I would love to pass these on to another gun nut for $50 but I am open to any offers if interested ! SPOKEN FOR

View attachment 121606 View attachment 121607
I have sent you two notes on your email when you get a chance to look at I would like a response. Thanks.

Rick , I went back to work and will follow up on your Emails ASAP . Been VERY busy to say the least . Edit ................

I'm going to PM you my phone number . That would make things easier as I don't get the time on the puter as I'm back to work at least 6 days a week .

Last edited:
Rick , very nice talking with you . You know how to get reach me for any info. needed. What I think you need next ....................120mm penetrators !! Just kidding . We both need a break . Thanks , Dave .

Back