Mery Lathemas to me, Mery Lathemas to me! (Tool gloat)

DMS

Active User
Registered
The eagle has landed. sitting snugly in the garage after a short, and thankfully non-eventful trip (the HS cover is off, still sitting in the back of my car).

monarch_garage.jpg

Congrats!

The paint job looks very nice. Is that a 2J chuck? Does it, by chance, have an MT3 tailstock?

Cal

It's not an official gloat, worthy of "you suck," until we know how cheaply you stole it!

Congrats!

The paint job looks very nice. Is that a 2J chuck? Does it, by chance, have an MT3 tailstock?

Cal

It is a 2J chuck, and came with a full set of collets :)

I haven't checked out the TS taper. I just got it moved it. I took the morning of work to deal with the details, so I have to make up for it tonight. Also still need power to the machine, which I'm gonna try to get done this weekend.

The really interesting thing is that she doesn't take up much more space (at least side to side) than my 7x14...

DMS,
I am sitting here drooling on your good fortune. It is fabulous and having some tooling included makes it eligable to qualify as a GLOAT... So congrats and don't forget if you don't have pics, it didn't really happen
Bob

Looks like you done good ;)
But, as the others have said, You Suck:rofl::rofl:
Nice score DMS, good to see it all worked out for you.:drink2:

It is a 2J chuck, and came with a full set of collets :)

I haven't checked out the TS taper. I just got it moved it. I took the morning of work to deal with the details, so I have to make up for it tonight. Also still need power to the machine, which I'm gonna try to get done this weekend.

The really interesting thing is that she doesn't take up much more space (at least side to side) than my 7x14...
Full set of collets by 64ths?

What other tooling did you get?

I asked about the tailstock taper since the nose of the tailstock looks unusual. MT3 tailstocks are quite rare, so it you have one, that's verra cool. :thumbzup:

Was it running from 240 single phase at the prior location?

So spill it, what did you pay?

Cal

Back