Mentor

Mid Day Machining

Active User
Registered
Good morning guys. My name is Steve Seebold.

I've been machining for close to 55 years. I live in San Clemente CA and I would be happy to help someone with any machining questions.

I am a former owner of a real CNC shop, and I have a Tormach PCNC 1100 in my garage.

I can be reached at 714-420-2453 or middaymacining@cox.net.

Please no calls before 8:00 AM or after 8:00 PM

Pretty cool you offering your time like that! Wish I lived anywhere close to San Clemente. Seems as though every time I meet another hobby machinist or veteran machinist I always end up with a new friend.

I've been machining for close to 55 years. I live in San Clemente CA and I would be happy to help someone with any machining questions.

I am a former owner of a real CNC shop, and I have a Tormach PCNC 1100 in my garage.

How I wish I could just come down there and have you show me the CNC ropes. I'm afraid to get into CNC though because this is a hobby and not a job. The costs with the manual stuff are killing me! You're great to offer, though. If I sell my practice, then I'll have to call you for a job! :bitingnails:

Hello Steve I just sent you an email...

James

- - - Updated - - -

Steve,

I guess my email didn't go through. So I will copy and past it here.

Hello Steve,

I just saw your post on Hobby Machinist. I have a strong desire to learn how to operate a lathe and mill. I really don't know even know where to start. My schedule with work and my daughter is very challenging which makes it difficult to take formal classes at a school.

I live in Hermosa Beach which is about 1 hour from San Clemente. I have posted for a mentor several times without much success.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

James

QUOTE=Mid Day Machining;169415]Good morning guys. My name is Steve Seebold.

Please no calls before 8:00 AM or after 8:00 PM[/QUOTE]

Am I dumb or what? I can't even spell my own email address right. I wrote middaymacing@cox.net, when in reality it is middaymachining@cox.net

Back