Membership beware of Ebay seller cncmachinesupply

I had an item that never arrived (A whole 76 cents total), the seller never replied. After 2 months or so, I got my money back from E-bay, and left a neutral feedback. I must have gotten 10 to 15 e-mails from the seller asking me to change the feedback, I replied to most of them, explaining why I left the neutral, they never replied to any of those, just kept sending more e-mails asking me to change the feedback.

I have asked E-bay, with no good results, but I would like to have a way as a buyer to block me from buying from a seller I don't want to do business with again.

Unfortunately, Ebay, like so many other big money making operations is dictated by the dollar.
If a seller or buyer is generating a lot of money for Ebay, Ebay doesn't care too much. They care about their cut.
Ebay is kinder to those who buy and sell big $$$$ amounts, no matter the rating.

The negative feedback one leaves for a bad seller usually does more harm to the buyer who leaves it than the seller who receives it, ebay sellers( especially with (near) 100% FB) watch for potential trouble makers , and pass their names to the other sellers.I have never been black listed on ebay but have read complaints from buyers (on ebay discussion board/buyer central) who claim to be blocked from bidding by a few after leaving a couple of negative FBs.

Back