Members' Tooling "Wish Lists"

Gerstner top box. Need restoration ok with me. Empty, ok with me.

Can't really think of anything else. Right now anyway.

Number One: A bigger Shop!!!

After that, a heavier mill. (No room or budget for it right now.)

I'll be looking for some 50 taper tooling in the next couple of months. Not exactly hobby stuff, for the most part. End mill holders, face mills, shell arbors.....stuff like that.

Someone planning on being Santa??? I won't sit in your lap but I really, really, really want/need an American made milling machine in great condition (Bridgeport comes to mind) with x and y power feeds and tons of tooling. A parting tool with carbide inserts is definitely on the list (may be in my Enco order basket already ;) ). Another piece I would really like to have is a cut-knurling tool. A floor standing drill press is somewhere in the future as well.

On second though, if it will put a mill in my hands, I might be willing to sit on your lap. :tounge:

-Ron

P.S. All kind of other stuff.

I'd love to get my hands on any 5C collets in sizes apart from 1/16" increments... That's my wish...

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.,...

John

If I remember what I read, they offered the special braille micrometers at no charge to whose who needed them, and it was not restricted to the 0-1". It would be an interesting piece to add to a collection.

Happy hunting, Bill!

Bill, my clock must be off.....that posts is at 2:47 AM my time (3:47 yours). You guys are early risers up there, eh?

Good luck with those Bill. They would be a very cool addition to your collection. Hell, if my eyes get any worse I may have to beg them off you some day. ;)

-Ron

Back