Mals Workshop For Restoring His Old Bikes

Mal. Shop looks great! I love what you are doing with the crane! I will eventually steal that.
My friends would call me a smart ass but I would like to mention that I also usually store my fuel cans right next to my TIG welder...
Robert

Mal. Shop looks great! I love what you are doing with the crane! I will eventually steal that.
My friends would call me a smart ass but I would like to mention that I also usually store my fuel cans right next to my TIG welder...
Robert

I have moved my fuel containers now - you are right to comment - it was a really bad look.

Mal

If you dont use it already, those old bikes and any other small engines run very good on AvGas . And it can sit in the tank for extended periods with no worries.
Local muni airports have it .

MAL_7994 LR.jpg

Well the lightweight crane is now operational - now I can lift my very heavy 4 jaw chuck up onto the bed for use.

Still other improvements to make - like a carriage stop and a way to really accurately set up my tool height at centre.

Ma;

I forsee a harbor freight electric hoist in your future. That hand cranking will get old fast .

well I don't have to change chucks that often - but you may well be right - as a friend has already said he wants this one when I upgrade.

Back