Made In Usa

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Does anyone know about this 'brand'?
Looking to buy some reamers and noticed them on MSC.

Not sure I know what brand you are referring to.

Perhaps more info?

David

I don't think they are referring to a "house brand" when they put "made in USA" . I think they are saying that the brand that you receive will be a made in USA brand, as opposed to an import brand. JR49

I wonder they don't state the brand.
Also, anyone here of MariTool? Good stuff?

I suspect the source stuff from multiple vendors, whoever they can get the best deal from. McMaster Carr typically doesn't specify a brand for their tools either.

Meritool is the best you can buy as far as I am concerned. Their collets are held to the strictest tolerance. They also have oversize collets in some sizes. All my ER40 collets are Maritool. You get what you pay for, Made in USA only . They make their own, not import.

"Billy G"

Made in the USA is fine to watch for, however today's reality is..... There is good and bad product produced world wide.

Years ago I read an article referring to the same subject. Made in the USA does no mean in this country. According to the article, for it to have been mane in this country it was stamped made in the U.S.A., with the use of periods after the letters.

Back