Active User
Registered
Think I'll go get these in the morning after work $75.00 OBO

1 .X Test Fowler Ultra-Tast Indicator & case
2. Mitutoyo Caliper with case
3. 1" Brown & Sharpe micrometer with case
4. Set of center drills- MHC Industrial Supply ( #1 thru #5) with case

ALL NEW AND IN ORIGINAL CASES.

Sounds like a wise investment. Better jump on it.

Score!!! Sounds like you hit a trifecta on that deal. Too bad ya cant share the wealth and we could all do so well. Tools are an addiction I have had for about 30 years now. I never seem to have enough and the wife just shakes her head when I get something "new" and different. I am hoping sears comes out with some new tools soon because I cant buy anything there anymore because it would just be a duplicate of something I already have at least one of already... Anyway, great find.
Bob

The calipers alone are worth $75, the rest is gravy. Where is this place located? ;)

Hopefully the B&S micrometer is not one of those silly slant line types.

Tom

Ended up getting them for $65.00 The guy went about one semester of trade school, bought the stuff and never used it.

center drills.JPG dial caliper.JPG dial indicator.JPG mic.JPG

Great score Charley. You are defiantly a tool addict.

Benny

Charley, I'm envious; and I don't care what Benny says, you don't seem all that defiant to me... Sorry Benny, the devil made me do it. By the way, Bennie, I have that steady rest in my work truck if you want to see if it will fit your lathe; misses on mine by about a 1/2" in Z, and maybe 3/8 in Y.
Bob

if you want to see if it will fit your lathe; misses on mine by about a 1/2" in Z, and maybe 3/8 in Y.
Bob

Bob,
I'll try to meat you on Monday at the scrap yard. After the weekend I will be suffering withdrawal and need a junk fix.

I thought about keeping the steady from the Logan but Charley was too smart and quick for that. Today he even tried to convince me that the taper attachment on my Southbend should have gone with the Logan he traded me out of. Watch out for him he is now talking about "needing" a shaper. He knows that you have a real nice one! Charley is really a nice guy but has the tool thing bad!

Benny

Back