Machinery's Handbook What Edition?

I can't recite specifics to support this, but my thought is that they have to keep adding a page here n there so's they can try to keep selling more copies!
I have a 22nd edition at my work, and a 23rd edition at home, and an electronic version too somewhere. I wouldn't mind having a much older version too just because..

I support the large print edition theory!
Although, this should not suggest that I haven't collected some really cool older editions.
I nostalgically appreciate the notes that somebody once made and the occasional finger print.
These don't do much for resale value but it does remind me that somebody once used the book.

Daryl
MN

Me to! Where do you find one of these? I know - eBay. Last I looked there weren't any... keep looking I guess..

Glenn

You can't find the large print books for one single reason, nobody wanted them. They did not fit in the tool box drawer that was made for the smaller print book. The large print edition did not become fully appreciated until the 27th edition. This does not mean they are not out there because they are. They are still in use, hence not available yet. As a collector I see them only occasionally. Your other option is to get a digital copy.

"Billy G"

7th edition that was my fathers and I just bought a 30th.

I will use any one from 15 to 30, whichever I get my hand on first. The first 14 are off limits. LOL I need one more, the #2 edition, and I have them all. It has taken better than 30 years to collect what I have.

"Billy G"

They come up on ebay from time to time, patience is required to score one. 9/27 I scored a Mint condition 25th large print edition. It was $55.00 plus $9.66 shipping. Not a mark or blemish anywhere. Keep on looking and you'll get one.

Roy

Back