Mach3 Prior Versions

jbolt

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have been fighting a bug in the latest release of Mach 3 (66) in which my spindle will not always start from a M3 command. I have searched and tried all the suggestions I can find. I want to try a previous version but I cannot find any on my systems. Anyone have a previous version they could send or is there somewhere online?

Thanks,

Jay

ftp://machsupport.com/Mach3/

here ya go
Steve

Did you see the post about the .62 being considered the most stable? That was a solid tip I think. I too find .66 does some odd things! I'm going back to .62 myself.
hope your bug leaves the building w/ the lower rev.

Did you see the post about the .62 being considered the most stable?

That's what got me thinking maybe a prior version would help.

Except for this issue on my mill I have not had any problems with the most current version. I have not had any problems with it on my router (yet).

I believe it was version 057 that I used for several years until I installed a 4th axis rotary. 057 would not do radius compensation correctly. (rotational speed was way off is the best way I can explain it) So went to 066 which was working fine I thought until I found some of my macros were skipped. Changed everything back to 062 and the router and mill both work like they should for over two years now.

Ray

Last edited:
Back