M7 mist control relay for M/MX series mills

Why does it have a DC status light with voltage adjust? Either way, I really am leaning A AC to DC but the more I look at schematics, the more I think it's possible to simplify this setup. (Besides you selling me your fog buster! :D

I’d say the input switching is DC from the controller, but if you wire as the diagram shows it will be 110v on that plug.
you don’t want my fog buster, you could rig up an inexpensive mister and a relay for probably about $50.

Yeah, that DC thing confuses me, I'll just keep it simple and stay the course of AC/AC
What do you notice as far as improvements with the servo's on you 770? I've been pretty happy with this low grade 440, that souped up 770 has got to be the bee's knees!

the increase in rapid speed to 300 IPM is the biggest benefit of servo’s. not relying on mechanical limit switches is also nice, servo’s hold home position powering down and back up much closer, I’d say in the .0002 range from what I’ve seen.. and instead of loosing steps and continuing to cut the part incorrectly, servo’s throw an error and stop. I have pushed too hard a few times and stalled a servo and had to reset after adjusting.
Overall it’s nice to have the features servo‘s have but not sure it is worth the $2k upgrade, steppers worked well too, though I am glad I did it, I learned a lot and that is mainly what I enjoy about CNC the most.

Back