M1-570 End Mill Driver

I finally finished the cleanup of the drawings on the 7/8" and 1" diameter arbors. Those two drawings plus the ones on the two nuts, two 1/2" spacers and the arbor driver (fits both arbors) are now in Downloads in the Atlas Drawings category/folder. As the other spacers are exactly the same as the 1/2" pair except for length and as most of the drawings are absolutely terrible, I elected not to waste the time to make them legible.

Wa5cab, are you still going to provide the dimensions or sketch for the end mill driver/arbor?

Thanks

I finally finished the cleanup of the drawings on the 7/8" and 1" diameter arbors. Those two drawings plus the ones on the two nuts, two 1/2" spacers and the arbor driver (fits both arbors) are now in Downloads in the Atlas Drawings category/folder. As the other spacers are exactly the same as the 1/2" pair except for length and as most of the drawings are absolutely terrible, I elected not to waste the time to make them legible.

Thank you for all the unpaid work you do. Please let us know how we can help take some of the burden.

Steve Shannon

Clifton,

Sorry. I forgot about it while trying to clean up the arbor drawings to usable status. I finally this morning managed to find my M1-570 and cutter. Then, someone came to the door and told me someone had broken the back glass out of my Land Rover. So I haven't made much progress yet.

wa5cab,

No problem,

I can wait until you have time. I know how it works, things come up when you're trying to get things done.

I want to make it and add to my collections of tooling.

Clifton

The drawing for the M1-570 Shell Mill Driver is finished and has been uploaded. You will find it in DOWNLOADS under the Atlas Drawings category. Sorry to take so long. If anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

The drawing for the M1-570 Shell Mill Driver is finished and has been uploaded. You will find it in DOWNLOADS under the Atlas Drawings category. Sorry to take so long. If anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

Thank you,

wa5cab

Since I wrote the above, I found an error and thought that I had posted it in this thread. Must have gone into the wrong thread. Since then, I have also split the Atlas drawings between (so far) three sub-categories, Lathe, Mill and Other.

Back