Lufkin No. 57 Level Vials

Rob G.

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
DSC09206.JPG DSC09205.JPG I bought a box of items at an auction and these 4 what I believe are replacement level viles were in it. I was wondering if someone could tell me what they were worth, I need money for a rotory phase converter. I'll probably put them on ebay. I have 4 different sizes .moiunting holes center to center are 4.25",6.875",7.375", and 8.875"
All are marked Lufkin No. 57 Made in USA. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I don't know what they are worth, but they sure are purdy! But seriously, very nice.

View attachment 122094 View attachment 122095 I bought a box of items at an auction and these 4 what I believe are replacement level viles were in it. I was wondering if someone could tell me what they were worth, I need money for a rotory phase converter. I'll probably put them on ebay. I have 4 different sizes .moiunting holes center to center are 4.25",6.875",7.375", and 8.875"
All are marked Lufkin No. 57 Made in USA. Thanks for any help you can give me.
This will help when you put them up for sale: the word is "vial". Wish I could afford to buy one of them from you. An Ebay search will tell you what similar items have sold for recently. Here's a search: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Business-Industrial-/12576/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=lufkin vial&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

This will help when you put them up for sale: the word is "vial". Wish I could afford to buy one of them from you. An Ebay search will tell you what similar items have sold for recently. Here's a search: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Business-Industrial-/12576/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=lufkin vial&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
John the auctions you noted are for the whole level all I have are the replacement vials. maybe you can afford one. What size do you need?

John the auctions you noted are for the whole level all I have are the replacement vials. maybe you can afford one. What size do you need?
I couldn't find any replacement vials on a quick search, but there might be some to be found using different search terms. I don't really need one at all, but if I had one I'd use it to make myself a precision level (which I don't really need either). I couldn't afford more than about $5.00 which I'm sure is less than they're worth.

Back