Lower Price Dro's From Ebay

All you need to know is......" if you have any questions please leave them a massage"?

I rest my case, no racism or politically incorrectness implied or expressed.

My sincere advise is deal with someone who can at least express themselves in a language you are familiar with. DRO pros would be a good choice.
michael

+1
My biggest concern would be the quality of the manual ... how well documented are the functions ... how good is the Chinglish? I've seen my share of products (even simple ones) for which the instructions were nearly indecipherable. Maybe this one is OK. Maybe you can buy a copy if the manual for a few $ ahead of time, before you go full out for the DRO system. Best wishes!

I get the impression AliExpress does not offer any support? What was your experience with this store and your Easson unit?

Let's face facts here. If you by something from a online source that is selling everything from Nuts to DROs, support might not be their forte.
And if they are located in mainland China, well...
Aliexpress is basically just an Amazon or Ebay type site.

I have so far research 7 companies and leaning toward the TPAC out of Chicago. My son is getting his bridgeport today with a professionally installed DRO. I want to check it out first before making any decisions. and get the cash out of my sold Burke Millrite mill. so may make that purchase in the next few weeks.

I get the impression AliExpress does not offer any support? What was your experience with this store and your Easson unit?
AliExpress is only the broker, basically an Asian copy of eBay they offer no direct product support but they do have buyer protection that guarantees your money back if you never receive or the item is damaged. They also offer full refund if the item isn't as described or lower quality, or a partial refund plus you get to keep the item.

I haven't received the DRO yet, I only ordered it 2 days ago. So far the process has been smooth. The store has a very favorable feedback rating of 99.4% and almost 700 sales, so I figured it was a safe bet. I will start a thread on the purchase, installation and evaluation once I receive the DRO.

Last edited:
I just emailed
tpac and asked a question on the Z axis install and will see if a get a message back.

Back